Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Marlee Mouse

Today is my sweet baby's birthday. She's one today.

I can't believe a year has already come and gone. It happened too quickly. I don't know how it's possible but the the first 12 months of her life went faster than my nine months of pregnancy. Not that I'm complaining. It was an easy pregnancy and even easier delivery. I think I pushed twice with the nurse and twice with the doctor. And then she was here. Pink and Perfect. 7 lbs 5oz and 20" long. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Precious.

She's still pink and perfect. She still has her blue eyes. She's still precious.

She gives the slobberiest kisses and is easy to laugh. She is joyful and brings much joy to our home. I can't imagine what life was like before she was here.

Happy Birthday, Marlee Jan. You are my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...so sweet! Easy deliveries are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pictures is so sweet! Her hair looks so long (but what do I know?).

    Great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Marlee. KISSES KISSES KISSES!!!

    ReplyDelete